Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

What do you think a friend is?

A friend
A friend is someone you like lots and lots. Friends take care of you and help you when you need it. Tina is my friend. Tina helped me to catch my pet rabbit when my dad let him have a run. Friends take turns and play fair. When I go to Tina's house she lets me play with her loom bands. Friends give each other things sometimes. Tina and I make loom bands and give them to each other . Friends look after each other when they are lonely. When Tina's mum goes to work I keep her company at her house. Friends like to help each other. When Tina comes to my house I teach her how to make balloon animals.We always have fun.

Tina and me-


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha,
    I like your title because it grabs my attention. I like the part when your friend Tina and you make loom bands and gave it to each other, that shows that you are nice to each other. Why did you become friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because she is my neighbour and neighbours are friends

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.