Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

How a friend be better

My friends don't say mean words to me because they can hurt my feelings.

I want a friend that is honest and tells me the truth, so I will know what happened. I want a friend that is helpful when I need some help with my homework. 
I want a friend who always smiles at me and other people because she looks happy and not grumpy.

Most of all I want a friend that will play with me and also likes books and games.

L.I. we are learning to write a persuasive writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisha,
    I really like how you have put a beautiful picture that is really colourful. I also like how you have described how a friend is loving and honest. What are you going to write about next?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.