Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

The Wedding day

On Friday I had a day off school because I was a
flower girl at my mum and dad’s friends’ wedding.
The bride’s name was Mei. She was very
beautiful and pretty. She wore fake eyelashes
and a beautiful white dress that was a tiny bit
yellow. The groom wore a black suit with a white
tie. I wore a white dress with some flowers on it.
My dad was the best man and he wore a black
suit with a purple tie.
The wedding was held in a kind of restaurant.
When the music started I walked to the front and
scattered some pink and white petals. I walked
with the brides’ maid. Then the bride walked with
her dad. Later, at night time, I got to play outside
with my new friends. I had a good time playing
with my new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.