Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

My special time with my Grandparents

My mum took me to see my Grandparents in China because my mum wants to see if they are good and she missed them. When we arrived in China the first thing we saw were my grandparents! I was so happy when I saw them. After that we all went to get a taxi and I helped them to put the luggage in. At my grandparents house I helped mum to get the luggage out. Next we all went to the market to buy some vegetables, fish and some seeds. At there house they had a huge garden and I helped to plant the seeds. They did not tell  me what the seeds are.I taught my grandma how to speak English and taught her how to say apple and tomatoes. She said it funny,and it made me laugh.Later we all went to sleep.I had a good time with my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.